Here are the
Hello and welcome to Beadholden Designs aka Lesha McPhearson. Please read my items' descriptions and shop policies before you place an order. If you still have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me for any reason @ email@example.com and I will answer you ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: I am selling patterns only, in PDF form, and the listings are not for completed bracelets. **You will receive the PDF pattern/s with NO INSTRUCTIONS. You must have working knowledge of looming, square stich or peyote stitch to complete the pattern/s**
No charge for shipping on PDF file/digital uploads. The patterns will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of payment, but will usually be e-mailed ASAP. A PDF reader such as "Adobe Reader" is required to open the pattern file/s and print the page/s you desire. You may download a copy of the "Adobe Reader" on the internet. I will send the PDF/s to a valid e-mail, of your choice, that accepts attachments .... be sure to make a note of the e-mail address you want me to use, in the "notes to seller" at checkout. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder for my e-mail and to also add my email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your contacts so that my email is not rejected because of the attachment/s.
Refunds, returns & exchanges
Sorry, but due to the nature of the electronic transmission of your PDF/s, all PDF patterns are a non-refundable sale, so please read everything carefully before ordering and make sure you have chosen the correct stitch (LOOM or PEYOTE) for your patterns.
Don't let the licensing agreement described below discourage you from making and selling anything based on my designs. What I have done with beaders who wish to sell items made from my designs is a simple agreement whereby they:
1. Send me usable photos of the finished product so that I can then use the photos to show prospective buyers that the pattern works up well;
2. Supply me a list of the bead colors/sizes & manufacture's name that were used to bead the piece if the original colors were changed;
3. Give me credit wherever they list the product and to post a link back to me when possible.
When I use your pic/s, I will give you credit for the beading and link back to you when possible. Right now I have several beaders/sellers who do this. They sell the bracelets or other items in many places, including etsy and artfire, etc. They also do special consignment orders based on my designs as requested. Once you email me good, usable pics of a beaded piece, I will let you have a replacement pattern, of your choice, free and you will never have to buy my patterns again - you get one free pattern for each pattern you send good, usable pictures. Let me know what you think and I look forward to hearing from you.
WHEN PURCHASING A PATTERN, YOU AGREE UNDER COPYRIGHT LAWS THAT:
1. You will not copy or share any part of this pattern with anyone; including not using patterns for teaching purposes.
2. You will not mass produce this pattern and will only use the pattern for your personal, non-commercial use; you will not create something from this pattern to sell to anyone which includes: friends, charity events, craft fairs, on-line auctions,
websites, etc., unless you contact me to arrange for a separate licensing agreement.
3. You will not display any finished items made from this pattern in magazines, on websites, on-line auctions, etc., unless you contact me to arrange for a separate
Thank you for abiding by the copyright laws and respecting me as an artist.
Thank You for visiting my Beadholden Designs Store & Happy Shopping.
*May you bead as long as you want,
And never want as long as you bead.*
Lesha McPhearson, Copyright © Beadholden Designs, All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2019 BeadholdenDesigns